Saturday 30 April 2011

A Spot of Saturday Afternoon Accessories Shopping

The sun was shining, it’s another spring bank holiday weekend here in London, and I was in the mood to indulge in a spot of afternoon shopping today.

I headed to Oxford Circus with a friend to look at these light-hearted Union Jack court shoes by Irregular Choice but they didn’t have them in the shop I looked at (I might try their store on Carnaby Street later on in the weekend) so we ended up spending about two hours in Miss. Selfridge and then New Look and going home with bundles of costume jewellery and accessories.  Oh yes and I did buy two completely different pairs of shoes too!

I’ve stated the prices I paid for indicative purposes only; please note that these may be subject to change.

Here are my pics, hope you enjoy!

IMG_8155IMG_8160IMG_8165
IMG_8203

Big cat ring (with stretchy band) - £10 Miss. Selfridge

pink plastic heart bracelet – £2 Miss. Selfridge



IMG_8167

IMG_8170

Horse print scarf: £2.99, New Look

IMG_8172-1 IMG_8175

oversized bead necklace: £2, 
Miss. Selfridge

plastic flower print bracelet: £2, 
New Look
IMG_8178 IMG_8181-1
IMG_8193 IMG_8192Oversized corsage: £2,
Miss. Selfridge



Eiffel Tower studs: £5, Miss. Selfridge

IMG_8206IMG_8207-1

Floral canvas shoes: £9.99, New Look

IMG_8208

turquoise suede gladiator sandals: £25, Miss. Selfridge

No comments:

Post a Comment