Monday 20 June 2011

Sleek Mediterranean Eye Look - Light Blue

Just a quick post for a quick look that I created using my new Sleek Monaco eye shadow palette.  I used the four shades at the left of the palette.

IMG_9282
Here’s what I came up with.

IMG_9457

I used my new Accessorize blush in Quiver on my cheeks which is a really pretty light pink - hopefully you can see the colour in the pic below.

IMG_9457-2 
 IMG_9468

I thought that the brown shade “Sand Walker” looked quite “meh” and bland in the pan, but once it was on my eyes I thought it was the perfect base colour to contrast with the blues.  I also like the way it reminds me of a stone, or a twig.

I was really pleased with this look and I think it’s a quick and easy way to wear a little colour to quite dramatic effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment