Sunday 30 October 2011

And now for some calm…

This weekend there was a huge gathering of yoga fans in West London at the Yoga Show 2011.  I try to practise yoga and meditate occasionally so I headed over to the Kensington Olympia with a friend today to see what was on offer for the final day of the three day long show.

We paid £10.50 for our day tickets, but we were really impressed by the great variety and number of interesting stalls, workshops and free classes that were on offer.  Unfortunately we were a bit rushed this year as we could only spend a couple of hours there but we already promised each other that we would go back next year and spend more time there, next time maybe taking a bit of a shopping list and choosing a few classes to attend.

I love yoga clothes but I didn’t buy any this time as they can be a bit expensive (but that’s not to say that they’re not good value if you wear them often as the quality of the goods on offer seemed very high) but I did pick up this cute meditation balm by Badger Balms.

2011-10-304

How cute is the packaging??

IMG_3260

Above: This tin contains 28g so it’s slightly larger than a lip balm tin.  I took a photo next to my Blackberry to give an idea of the size.

Badger do loads of different fragrances, this one just happened to be my favourite.  If you’re interested in organic beauty then this website which is an official UK stockist of Badger is definitely worth a look – not least because I’ve just discovered that the balms are much cheaper online than the price I paid!  Never mind, at least I know where to go to stock up next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment