Tuesday 5 June 2012

Accessorize Intense Colour Lipgloss: Bright Coral

Superdrug were running a 3-for-2 offer on all cosmetics so I picked up this lipgloss when I bought a couple of Accessorize lipsticks the other day.  Usually they cost around £4 full price.  I’m not sure of the name of this shade, it just says Incite Shade 5 on the label.

IMG_7223

IMG_7218

IMG_7220

The gloss comes with a pretty standard doe foot applicator.

IMG_7231

This is from Accessorize’s new range of lipglosses for summer 2012. With a name like “Intense Colour Lipgloss” I’d expect this gloss to pack a bit of a colour punch, so I choose this bright orangey coral colour to brighten up my days and hoped for the best.

IMG_7233

IMG_7241

I have to say, I’m pretty impressed.  The colour applies true to the colour you see in the tube and it lasts pretty well.  The consistency is quite thick but it’s not actually sticky and it feels quite moisturising and comfortable on the lips too.  I can definitely see myself picking up more of these lipglosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment