Wednesday 19 September 2012

I love…hand creams

I just wanted to do a quick post to mention these fabulous fun hand creams by the I love…range available in Superdrug. They cost the bargain price of £1.99 and come in a range of yummy smells. I have the raspberry and blackberry and coconut ones.

They have cute, retro-style packaging which makes them look much more expensive than they are.

IMG_1888

IMG_1895

I was trying to capture the consistency in the shot above but I’m not sure how well it comes across. These are perfect for hand cream addicts like me as they’re quite thick so you only need a small amount each time, meaning that they last longer than their runnier counterparts. So, if you like cute packaging and cheap hand cream, check these out next time you’re in Superdrug!

No comments:

Post a Comment