Sunday 30 September 2012

Inspired by Chilled Pink Grapefruits

IMG_2301

These amazing eyeshadows are all from the new Sleek i-divine Respect palette, which is available now (I bought mine in Superdrug) and full of gorgeous shades just perfect for the autumn. I love this eyeshadow as it is the exact colour that I would imagine a “Pink Grapefruit” eyeshadow to be!

IMG_2299IMG_2300

Again I’ve skipped the eyeliner on the upper lashline and opted to tightline with a brown gel eyeliner instead so that I don’t lose all the colour of those pretty eyeshadows on my eyelid to a harsh stroke of eyeliner – I think it keeps the look a bit softer and prettier.

I used the shades Cameo Cream (inner corner), New Jack Pink (main lid shade) and James Brown (crease and lower lash line). I also tightlined using a brown gel eyeliner.

IMG_2373

Top row – Gladys White, James Brown, Shalamar, Count Basi Beige, Aretha Orange, Otis Red

Bottom row – Roberta Black, Vandellas, Cameo Cream, Motown Mink, O’Jays, New Jack Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment