Sunday 7 October 2012

Silver + Purple Quickie

Just have a super quick eyes of the day post to share today. This weekend I wore a really simple silver and purple combination on my upper lids, finished off with some black mascara and pink blush. I didn’t bother with any make-up on my lower lash line.

IMG_2457

IMG_2462

I used a cream base – in this instance a Shimmering Eye and Lip Crayon by Barry M which, although it does crease slightly, still holds the colour in place on my lids all day long. It’s actually one of my favourite bases because it’s smooth and creamy to apply and it doesn’t dry my skin out. There’s just minor creasing – which personally I don’t mind, it just leaves the make-up looking a bit lived in.

IMG_2473

Above: Accessorize eyeshadow in Ultraviolet, Bourjois little round pot eyeshadow in Argent, BarryM Shimmering Eye and Lip Crayon in shade 6 (violet).

No comments:

Post a Comment