Wednesday 10 October 2012

Yellow + Blue

IMG_2484

IMG_2489

Another quickie EOTD today! I wore this on Sunday – it was quite sunny and I was trying for a colour combo that would bring out the best in my royal blue MUA eyepencil. I don’t often wear yellow eyeshadow but I was actually quite pleased with the result.

Eye make-up:

The products marked with a * are actual long time favourites of mine. The eyeshadow duo is the only Shiseido product that I currently own – I’ve also tried and finished a few of their skincare products – and I have to say that the quality is fantastic. The only reason I’ve never gotten round to trying out any more Shiseido make-up is because it’s comparatively expensive here in the UK and there are always so many other goodies from other brands that I get distracted by!

No comments:

Post a Comment