Thursday 13 June 2013

MUA Sheer Finish Lipgloss Swatches

MUA is one of my favourite brands for their great value for money selection. In one of their recent sales they were selling their Sheer Finish Lipgloss for just 50p each – what’s not to love about a shiny candy scented lipgloss with a hint of colour for just 50p?? I went a bit crazy and bought another three which, although it only cost me £1.50, means I now have a ridculous amount of lipgloss to use up ha ha. Since I have so many now I thought I would just do a quick post to show you swatches on my arm.

IMG_4925

IMG_4934

The swatches are the same order as the glosses in the top picture.

Left to right: Cute Talk, Lets Meet, Happy Days, Too Much Fun, Can’t Stop

As you can see, they’re just quite basic, sheer, shiny glosses. I’d recommend them if you like your glosses simple (these won’t add much colour to lips, mainly shine) or if you’re looking to stock up on some cheap products to take travelling/on holiday. They can be bought in selected Superdrugs or ordered online from the MUA store.

No comments:

Post a Comment