Wednesday 25 September 2013

MUA Cream Blusher in Yummy

Just a quick swatch post today to show a really natural looking blusher that I’ve been reaching for lately.

MUA cream blushers come in four shades and cost £2. The shade range isn’t that interesting to be honest and I think they all end up looking very similar on the face so even though they’re cheap you really don’t need to buy more than one. They’re not very pigmented and just add a gentle, natural looking flush. I apply mine with a stippling brush so that I can push slightly more product onto the skin for more colour payoff.

These don’t last as long on the skin as powder blushes but you can add slightly more product then tone the colour down with a translucent face powder on top – the blush will still show through and should last a bit longer on the skin then, although this method does take away the nice dewy finish you get with the cream alone.

2013-09-018

IMG_5524

IMG_5527

I’m not even sure how well it shows up in the picture above but I’m wearing it on my cheeks and the tip of my nose with a dusting of face powder on top. As you can see, I wasn’t joking about the natural finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment