Monday 16 September 2013

With Eyeshadow Like This, Who Needs Eyeliner?

I used my current favourite, Urban Decay’s Glinda palette, to create this messy smoky eye with a huge aubergine flick. I didn’t blend the eyeshadows together at all as I wanted to keep the stark, graphic contrast at the point where the shadows met. I thought the eyeshadows looked pretty good on their own so I skipped the eyeliner and just added some mascara and a translucent lipgloss and I was good to go.
I wouldn’t wear this to the office but I would definitely wear this as a weekend day look. For evening I would probably smudge a bit of khol pencil along my outer upper lash line for some added intensity.
 
IMG_5446
 
IMG_5459
 
2013-09-13

The shades I used from the Glinda palette were: Tornado (top left) and South (bottom right).

IMG_3709
IMG_3714
IMG_3726

No comments:

Post a Comment